Thursday, July 29, 2010

UGSOA Vice President Michael Hough Resigns To Join SPFPA



-----Original Message-----
Subject: Resignation
Date: Thu, 29 Jul 2010 19:00:19 -0600
From: "Michael Hough"
To: "Desiree Sullivan"
Cc:

Desi,

Effective immediately I am resigning my position as UGSOA International Vice President and Director. I feel that the organization has lost focus on its purpose.

As required I will be forwarding all International property to Denver.

I have taken a position with SPFPA which is also effective immediately. I feel that this move is the best for me, my family and ultimately those that I represent.

Michael P. Hough

This e-mail, and any attachment thereto, are intended only for use by the addressee(s) named herein and may contain legally privileged and/or confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this transmission, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notified this sender immediately at the telephone number listed above and permanently delete the message and its accompanying attachments from your computer.

Tags: UGSOA, Michael Hough, Desiree Sullivan, Tammy Bowie, United Government Security Officers of America International Union, UGSOA Local 80, UGSOA Local 52, UGSOA Local 20, UGSOA Local 44, UGSOA Local 21, SPFPA